Here is the list I have of all the books we've read. I may be missing a couple from the very beginning, before I actually joined.
AuthorTitle _____
Primo LeviThe Periodic Table
Chaim PotokThe Chosen
Elias CanettiAuto-da-Fe
S. Y. AgnonA Simple Story
Saul BellowHerzog
Mordacai RichlerBarney's Version
Andre Schwartz-BartThe Last of the Just
Simon WiesenthalSunflower
Amos OzMy Michael
Myla GoldbergBee Season: A Novel
Philip RothThe Counterlife
David KlingofferThe Lord Will Gather Me In
Michael ChabonKavalier & Clay
Philip RothAmerican Pastoral
Geraldine BrooksNine Parts of Desire
Stefan ZweigBeware of Pity
Arnold EisenTaking Hold of Torah
Anita BrooknerProvidence
Gluckel HamelinMemoirs of Glueckel
Daniel FuchsSummer in Williamsburg
Various Authors Poetry
Richard ZimlerLast Kabbalist of Lisbon
Hasia DinerLower East Side Memories
Ben OrloveIn My Father's Study
Marge PiercyHe, She and It
Sigmund FreudMoses and Monotheism
Melvin J BukietNeurotica: Jewish Writers on Sex
Amos OzThe Same Sea
Philip RothThe Plot Against America
Elie WieselThe Testament : A novel
Thanks,
Linda
__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
http://mail.yahoo.com